Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Saw A Face

In my previous posting (August 11, 2012) I'd said I'd never experienced a higher state of awareness. I should have said I'd never experienced an unaided higher state of awareness, for I did once swallow a little something that made me very aware that things aren't how they appear.

Sitting on my couch, I observed the solid mass of my coffee table, but when I looked closely at the grains in its wood I saw they were wriggling like snakes. I went into the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror. I saw a face that kept changing and changing into different faces......

I felt this confirmed what scientists assert, that everything is just vibrating energy, that “matter” is merely an illusion. I had often thought about the fact that dogs can hear noises that humans can't, because the noises that humans can't hear are at vibrational frequencies outside the capacity of the human ear to hear, but are within the capacity of the doggie ear to hear. So, just because you can't hear certain sounds, doesn't mean they aren't happening.

Think of the pictures you see on your television. They are the result of electrical waves coming from thousands of miles away. However, you can't see these electrical waves until they manifest as the pictures on your television. Turn your television off, and you can no longer see the pictures.

Did the electrical waves just go away? I think not. They are still flitting around in your sitting-room where your television is, only you are now as unaware of them as the sounds your doggie can hear but you can't.

Although “matter” is merely an illusion, it doesn't feel this way if you're standing on a ladder while painting your house, and you fall and hit the ground and break your arm. It broke because the atoms of your body vibrate at the same frequency as the atoms of the ground that your body fell upon.

If the atoms your body is made of, vibrate at a frequency different from the atoms the ground is made of, your body would fall through the ground instead of hitting it. Your arm would consequently not have broken.

***

Having figured all this out a long time ago, I was gratified recently to learn of “String Theory” - written about by a Dr Brian Greene in a book called “The Elegant Universe”. String Theory postulates, among other things, that there are eleven parallel universes. So, you may live, not in a universe, but in a multiverse.

String Theory is too complex for an untutored, two-fisted, hard-drinking fellow like me, to understand fully. However, as far as I can make out, it says the basic essence of everything is strings that vibrate. Strings vibrating at a certain frequency will manifest as sentient beings (like you) and Matter (like a table).

If you were able to change the vibrational frequency of your strings, you would simply vanish from sight of the people you're with. All that would remain to remind the people you're with that they weren't hallucinating would be the clothes you had on. These would fall in a heap on the floor because the strings they're made of wouldn't have changed their vibrational frequency.

You, yourself, would now suddenly appear in a parallel universe comprising sentient beings and Matter whose strings vibrate at the frequency your own strings now vibrate at. However, you would be naked, and women in this parallel world who see you would scream in fright. So you would quickly have to get new clothes.

I hope you now readily see that String Theory and the multiverse hypothesis it suggests, easily explain paranormal phenomena like ghosts and extra-terrestrial aliens and UFOs that so many people have experienced. Paranormal phenomena, normally existing in a parallel universe, have somehow managed to alter the vibrational frequencies of their strings to what they are in our universe. When these frequencies change back to what they normally are, the ghosts, Aliens, UFOs and what have you, simply vanish from your sight.

Here's something else for you to think about. Some part of you (your soul perhaps?) when you die may continue to live in one of these parallel universes. Isn't that exciting?

Many men of science of the more enlightened kind (who therefore wouldn't include Richard Dawkins) take String Theory seriously, and believe it will one day be proved mathematically.

On that happy day, you will regard the “paranormal” as merely the “normal”.

1 comment:

  1. The theories explain why a pyjama cord will always disappear down its wormhole.

    ReplyDelete